SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Typical WW weather


Late winter, early spring weather. RAIN !!! This is out the door to the deck in my bedroom, overlooking the pastures. RAIN . This is why we are called the Evergreen State.

5 comments:

Day4plus said...

So this is really strange. When I go to the picture there are no words but when I went to edit to add, all the words were there. If you see words good for you, if you don't I just wanted to say that this is taken out my bedroom door to the deck overlooking the pastures. There. MB

Unknown said...

Well, that's a neat idea, wish I would of thought of it when it rained here for 24 hours straight! I saw both photo and words?

Beemoosie said...

I saw both too! We have wind and snow, no rain!
The rain is good for all your pretty plants! Can't wait to see them blooming!

Alpicks Treasures said...

I like the picture. I love the rain, Blow it out West!! we need it bad...

Tracey said...

Ugh...rain, rain, go away, come again some other day (in a different state, like California or Arizona or Wisconsin, even!)