SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Waitin' n watchin'


I just ran across this picture of Shannon (Kylee's mother) when she was 10. We had a 4H group and we gamed. Here she is at Fair waiting her turn. I always thought this was a neat picture.

It was taken lumpty-lumpty years ago.

5 comments:

Beemoosie said...

I love seeing the pictures of your girls and their horses! Such a neat sport!

Alpicks Treasures said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alpicks Treasures said...

You Must Be Proud!!

Unknown said...

Such a neat pic, horse girls, I always wanted a horse, had one given to us many years ago, but didn't keep her very long, she kept getting out and boy do they eat alot!

2 LMZ FARMS said...

I love anything that has to do with horses. I love the picture. Its tickles me pink to see little ones riding and showing horses. I only do rodeos and nbha. I like speed!! What can I say.
Laura