SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Thursday, February 1, 2007


This little, I suppose family cemetary, is down the road from us. Tracey started a thread about cemetaries and I had just taken this picture so I will post it here. It is on someone's farm surrounded by white board fence. Only 6 headstones one stating that Joseph......died 1871. Too cool. I would like a cemetary on my property but I don't want to be the first. MB

4 comments:

Beemoosie said...

Very nice that it was protected there.

Unknown said...

Is it still legal to have a cemetary on your place anymore? Probably not the way the goverment trys to control our every move. But what a peaceful place to lay at rest.

Alpicks Treasures said...

I would love to have a farm and a family plot on it. That looks so nice. And the grass is so green? Soon Spring! Allison

Tracey said...

Sue, I think it's not legal to do it anymore, but wouldn't it be cool to have someone's grave on your property? Well...as long is it wasn't haunted and spooky...

I'm going to have to head down your way and see what Stanwood and Conway have to offer!