MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
I like the horsey slippers, are they yours?
There are my youngest but I have had my eye on them for awhile. MB
My slippers! I've been looking for those...
I'm surprised Tracey doesn't have a pair!! They are the cutest!!
The horse slippers are funny, I wonder if Bonnie has moose slippers? I do know that Bonnie would be jealous of all those pretty socks. You could get plate hangers for some of your plates. I use a lot of mine, as well as have them sit about. NANCY JO
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
5 comments:
I like the horsey slippers, are they yours?
There are my youngest but I have had my eye on them for awhile. MB
My slippers! I've been looking for those...
I'm surprised Tracey doesn't have a pair!! They are the cutest!!
The horse slippers are funny, I wonder if Bonnie has moose slippers? I do know that Bonnie would be jealous of all those pretty socks.
You could get plate hangers for some of your plates. I use a lot of mine, as well as have them sit about.
NANCY JO
Post a Comment