I just love it. That is soooo cool. Thanks stopping by on my blob. We made it through the night. Was pretty bad but we was lucky, it went above us and below us. We only went to the storm house once and that was for only about 30 minutes. Have a great day. Laura
6 comments:
That is AWESOME!!!
I just love it. That is soooo cool. Thanks stopping by on my blob. We made it through the night. Was pretty bad but we was lucky, it went above us and below us. We only went to the storm house once and that was for only about 30 minutes. Have a great day.
Laura
Just went and look at your older post. I just found out that your granddaughter barrel races. A girl after my own heart.
Laura
What a neat idea!! I love it and may have to copy it, thanks!!
Thats a neat Idea!
What a HOOT! I love it.
Vanessa
Post a Comment