
I went to a 6 yr. olds birthday party yesterday. I was at a roller skating rink ans I WENT ROLLER SKATING!!! I haven't been in at least 700 years and guess what I did ok. My brain clicked in and told my legs and feet what to do and it worked and I didn/\'t even fall, Not once. Because if I would have fallen i wouldn't be up yet. Of course no one took my picture so here is what the sky looked like. Beautiful day outside but a fun day inside. Happy Birthday to Mattea






4 comments:
Roller Skating. I did that alot as a kid. Its alot of fun and now at my age, I would probly be on my butt instead of feet.. Sounds like you had fun.
You are a wild, wonderful woman to attempt rollerskating once again! You go girl!
Your braver than me!! I can't get over all the green fields you have! I miss the green!!
Roller skating? You're brave!
Post a Comment