I did get out for a little bit today and know this.....SPRING is coming. I saw (for me) the first farmer of the season out disking up his soil. Yea!!! It is dreary and foggy but it is starting NOW!!!
Good for him, maybe he will get all the other farmers in the mood to get out there and plow. Thats a good sight to see. Good for you in getting out and about.
4 comments:
Good for him, maybe he will get all the other farmers in the mood to get out there and plow. Thats a good sight to see. Good for you in getting out and about.
Yeah! SPRING! Thanks for visiting my blog!
rachel
Oh! what a BEAUTIFUL site! MB you wouldn't believe the cold wind here!!
I love to see and hear tractors out in the fields, and the smell of fresh cut hay, now that's spring!!
Post a Comment