MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
LOL...I just took that shot myself the other day!
I can not grow frens here, Must be nice to see it grow wild?
I love ferns! They always remind me of my Grandparent's camp in the Adirondack mtns. That is a beautiful shot!
What a cool photo, I love ferns!! We have them growing wild here, but not as hardy as those! I love all the greenery, lucky girl!!
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
4 comments:
LOL...I just took that shot myself the other day!
I can not grow frens here, Must be nice to see it grow wild?
I love ferns! They always remind me of my Grandparent's camp in the Adirondack mtns. That is a beautiful shot!
What a cool photo, I love ferns!! We have them growing wild here, but not as hardy as those! I love all the greenery, lucky girl!!
Post a Comment