MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
I'm not sure! I like both. And I like the fact that I was thinking of maybe driving along Chuckanut Bay to Bellingham as an outing when in Seattle!
The sepia version really brings out the light on the sails and water.
«Louis» casts his 'vote', such as it is, for the sepia.;-D
I love the sepia version! It seems warm and friendly to me.
I love the sepia one. Beautiful.Cheers,Melbourne Daily Photo
I agree -- the sepia is the best. It has a dreamy quality to it.
That's almost scary whether in b&w or sepia...that poor little lone boat out there all by itself!Great light in this shot!
Ah that is beautiful!! SepiaScene~Welcome
They are both very beautiful, but different atmospheres...
Hi!Looks like a great place to relax and unwind. I like the sepia too. Have a great day!SherrieFood for Thoughthttp://100sweets.blogspot.com/2010/08/sepia-scenes_12.html
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
10 comments:
I'm not sure! I like both. And I like the fact that I was thinking of maybe driving along Chuckanut Bay to Bellingham as an outing when in Seattle!
The sepia version really brings out the light on the sails and water.
«Louis» casts his 'vote', such as it is, for the sepia.
;-D
I love the sepia version! It seems warm and friendly to me.
I love the sepia one. Beautiful.
Cheers,
Melbourne Daily Photo
I agree -- the sepia is the best. It has a dreamy quality to it.
That's almost scary whether in b&w or sepia...that poor little lone boat out there all by itself!
Great light in this shot!
Ah that is beautiful!!
SepiaScene~Welcome
They are both very beautiful, but different atmospheres...
Hi!
Looks like a great place to relax and unwind. I like the sepia too. Have a great day!
Sherrie
Food for Thought
http://100sweets.blogspot.com/2010/08/sepia-scenes_12.html
Post a Comment