MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
Must be getting good weather to get the hay bailed. At first I thought they were giant golf balls. Duh.
Ahhhhh, in less than 3 weeks now I'll be in the PNW. Counting days.
Look like a good hay-crop this year too.
Far from typical in my opinion!
It looks farmers are wrapping each bale separately!
I'd guess the hay bales are covered to keep them dry, right? Or maybe the aliens have landed?Love that mountain!
This is a gorgeous scene. I wish I was there.
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
7 comments:
Must be getting good weather to get the hay bailed. At first I thought they were giant golf balls. Duh.
Ahhhhh, in less than 3 weeks now I'll be in the PNW. Counting days.
Look like a good hay-crop this year too.
Far from typical in my opinion!
It looks farmers are wrapping each bale separately!
I'd guess the hay bales are covered to keep them dry, right? Or maybe the aliens have landed?
Love that mountain!
This is a gorgeous scene. I wish I was there.
Post a Comment