MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
Lol, that is funny.We have experimental GMO farms that regularly get ransacked as GMOs aren't allowed except for experimental purposes...
Love it! There should be more of this kind of experiment.
Very funny indeed!
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!In the same vein as "test dirt - do not wash" on a very dirty car...
Experimental? What are they doing to the poor things? Why do they insist on messing w/ nature? God made everything they way it should be, so they should leave it alone!!!
I'm worried about those defenseless dandelions!
I could use a sign like that in my gardens to include all weeds. :)
I laughed out loud! What a great sign and you saw it!
Too funny! Does the farm glow at night?
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
9 comments:
Lol, that is funny.
We have experimental GMO farms that regularly get ransacked as GMOs aren't allowed except for experimental purposes...
Love it! There should be more of this kind of experiment.
Very funny indeed!
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
In the same vein as "test dirt - do not wash" on a very dirty car...
Experimental? What are they doing to the poor things? Why do they insist on messing w/ nature? God made everything they way it should be, so they should leave it alone!!!
I'm worried about those defenseless dandelions!
I could use a sign like that in my gardens to include all weeds. :)
I laughed out loud! What a great sign and you saw it!
Too funny! Does the farm glow at night?
Post a Comment