This must be a new fad. Someone - I wish I could remember who - posted photos of river art in one of the rivers near Toronto a few weeks ago. It's cool!
We have folks who build lake art the same way. BTW Do you know of a good place to get Huckleberry jam? If so could you send me an email. Thanks and Peace
6 comments:
This must be a new fad. Someone - I wish I could remember who - posted photos of river art in one of the rivers near Toronto a few weeks ago. It's cool!
You've got a land art fan around who made a perfect mushroom. I love this!
This is lovely and the title is perfect.
Someone is both very imaginative and very creative. Thanks for finding and sharing this with us.
We have folks who build lake art the same way.
BTW Do you know of a good place to get Huckleberry jam? If so could you send me an email. Thanks and Peace
It took some effort to make those cairns. It reminds me of small ones I used to see hiking in the Sierra Nevadas.
Post a Comment