The pics of the Clematis are the furry seed pods that are very picturesque.
The elderberry and the rose Hips make good jam.
They all are just nice to look at and enjoy. MB


If you click on the picture to enlarge it you will find I put the name of each plant for you to see. MB






6 comments:
Oh yummy, those would be nice for breakfast (which I've finished) and rose hip tea is nice too! Lovely mosaic!
So, are you going to make jam? I like the collage.
Rose hips and elderberries make excellent jellies. I used to make them before we learned my husband is diabetic. I like your mosaic, MB!
Well done. I left this post singing "O Berry Me Not on the Lone Prairie."
You've created a wonderful mosaic, but some of those pictures are exciting my sweet tooth.
Are the clematis blue coloured? I found some a few weeks ago down at the river - such a neat plant when it goes to seed. Lovely collage MB
Post a Comment