SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Getting along....

Back in July I wrote about the little pup Kylee brought home and how I wasn't too happy with her. Well my dog Bingo kinda thought she was cute. He said it was OK. LOL
MB



5 comments:

cieldequimper said...

:-)))) Makes me want to go to bed again. It's pouring with rain and cold. Have a great Sunday MB!

Gaelyn said...

That is So precious. Looks like Bingo is OK with the newest addition.

EG CameraGirl said...

If Bingo is happy, we can all feel happy. That is such a sweet photo!

George said...

I guess you can't argue with Bingo. The puppy obviously knows who to go to for security.

Anonymous said...

AAAWWWWWW That's sooo friggin adorable! Isn't it unusual too for a dog that big to take up w/ a lil bitty dog like that? It sure is cute, though!