MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
The planting is very nice with each row just above the other. Hey did some of Kylee's subject make the back row. Peace
Wow, that is one spectacular garden. How fun to walk through such brilliance of colors.
Oh I'd love one like that if I had some helping hands! Gorgeous!
Look at all those pretty flowers!
I would love to have a cutting garden! Maybe not quite so big, though.
This is one of those shots for which the word, "glorious," is appropriate and not hyperbole!Zounds!
What a great cutting garden. I'd take it if I could!
Absolutely beautiful - love these shots MB.
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
8 comments:
The planting is very nice with each row just above the other. Hey did some of Kylee's subject make the back row. Peace
Wow, that is one spectacular garden. How fun to walk through such brilliance of colors.
Oh I'd love one like that if I had some helping hands! Gorgeous!
Look at all those pretty flowers!
I would love to have a cutting garden! Maybe not quite so big, though.
This is one of those shots for which the word, "glorious," is appropriate and not hyperbole!
Zounds!
What a great cutting garden. I'd take it if I could!
Absolutely beautiful - love these shots MB.
Post a Comment