MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
I sure would not mind that cottage?
That's a cottage? Wow! Wonder what their real home looks like.
Wow...that's some digs! Beautiful setting also. I've got to start dropping by here for a visit more often.
Nice location for a house, I think!
Your definition of cottage is definitely more expansive than mine...but I think you know that and you're just trying to get a rise out of us commentators! You're pretty sneaky!It's a nice place, though.
Ah. I actually agree with Jacob. You sure that isn't a bit of a mansion? ;-)
Well that was a good play on WORDS. COTTAGE MY HINEY.The series of sun photos in previous post were wonderful. Peace
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
7 comments:
I sure would not mind that cottage?
That's a cottage? Wow! Wonder what their real home looks like.
Wow...that's some digs! Beautiful setting also. I've got to start dropping by here for a visit more often.
Nice location for a house, I think!
Your definition of cottage is definitely more expansive than mine...but I think you know that and you're just trying to get a rise out of us commentators! You're pretty sneaky!
It's a nice place, though.
Ah. I actually agree with Jacob. You sure that isn't a bit of a mansion? ;-)
Well that was a good play on WORDS. COTTAGE MY HINEY.
The series of sun photos in previous post were wonderful. Peace
Post a Comment