SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Monday, August 2, 2010

Catchin' some rays.......



7 comments:

Lowell said...

That is a fairly long snake. Pretty. Do you have any idea what kind it is? We have some rattlesnakes here, so us golfers have to be careful when looking for errant golf balls in the barrens.

Unknown said...

Wow! What a find, MB! The close-up shot is fantastic.

Gaelyn said...

Nice snake.

Lois said...

Nice shot! Every time I see a snake in my yard, it moves away from me so fast that I can't get a decent picture.

George said...

I'm glad you found the snake instead of me. If I had come across this snake I probably would have jumped so high I couldn't have gotten a picture. Your first picture is marvelous.

Lady Di Tn said...

He didn't seem to mind you taking photos of him. Peace

EG CameraGirl said...

I think you may be better with snakes than I am, MB. :)