MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
Anacortes is my home away from home! Love this view!
Let's take a boat for the day!
I've stayed there before. Anacortes is a nice town.
Oh, I love boats! This looks like a perfectly peaceful little place.
Great view of the marina.
That's just breathtakingly beautiful! You live in a fantastic area!Love the new header photo, too!
I love the boats and the mountains. All in all it's a marvelous scene.
What a lovely scene - beautiful marina.
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
8 comments:
Anacortes is my home away from home! Love this view!
Let's take a boat for the day!
I've stayed there before. Anacortes is a nice town.
Oh, I love boats! This looks like a perfectly peaceful little place.
Great view of the marina.
That's just breathtakingly beautiful! You live in a fantastic area!
Love the new header photo, too!
I love the boats and the mountains. All in all it's a marvelous scene.
What a lovely scene - beautiful marina.
Post a Comment