SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Sunday, August 1, 2010

The Battle of Gettysburg

This is for George in Tennessee at http://seniorhiker.wordpress.com/ .
I went to the Silvana Fair on Saturday and loved looking at the art by the youngsters. This battle field all made by a 9yr old. Pretty neat. I am sorry i cut the top off. I see I cut the bottom off too. He did win a blue ribbon. MB


5 comments:

cieldequimper said...

That's fantastic! Who said history was boring?

EG CameraGirl said...

What a LOT of work! I'm glad he won a ribbon.

George said...

I hope he holds on to his love of history in the years ahead.
Thanks for the mention.

Lowell said...

You are so funny. Cutting off both the top and bottom. That's the way Custer must have felt. Oh, wait ... that was another battle.

Okay, I'll quit now!

Lady Di Tn said...

History in the eyes of a child. Maybe someday he or she will get to visit some battlefields. Peace