SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Today's Flowers

Some pictures of my Woodland Garden (weeds and all)and some flowers I have put into containers.The big orange flower is an Arctotsis and the purple speckled is a Freckled Verbena
If you would like to see more flowers from around the world or would like to participate please click on the yellow Sunflower to your right.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>







11 comments:

Arija said...

Love them all including the Golden Rain tree and Rhododendron.

Napaboaniya.Elaine Ling said...

All lovely!! :)

Napaboaniya APAD

DeniseinVA said...

You have an amazing garden, it looks absolutely beautiful. Thank you for sharing.

Alpicks Treasures said...

Ah everything looks so pretty and green.

betty-NZ said...

Your flowers are gorgeous! I like them all!

Unknown said...

Wow MB, it all looks so pretty and colorful! I love the golden rain tree and I may have to beg you to save me some seeds from that orange flower, I've never seen one but LOVE it!

Tulip said...

what a beautiful garden of flowers.

Baruch said...

So beautiful & colourful

Janice Thomson said...

Gosh beautiful garden MB! The trees are spectacular too.

Louis la Vache said...

What beautiful flowers - and images!

Regina said...

Beautiful shots. Nice yard!