SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Daphne Odora Today's Flowers

Daphne Odora is a beautiful, very fragrant shrub. Blooms early spring and it is heavenly.

To see beautiful flowers from around the world or to participate click on the yellow Sunflower on your right.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>







14 comments:

VALKYRIEN said...

Simply gorgeous!

Barbara said...

Very Beautiful shots. Smiles Barbara

kayleen said...

Absolutely gorgeous. The flowers almost look waxen. Very nice.

Thanks for stopping by.

DeniseinVA said...

Your Daphne Odora is a very beautiful shrub, delicate blooms, lovely color. Thank you very much for sharing. Have a great week.

Naturegirl said...

Any pink flower is my kind of flower! I agree they do look waxy.

Reader Wil said...

Brilliant flowers! I can almost smell their fragrant.

Tulip said...

what a stunning flowers. nice shot for this entry.

Regina said...

Lovely shots. Love the colors

EG CameraGirl said...

I've tried to grow daphne...and failed. Such a pretty plant and the aroma is great too. ;-)

♥ Denise BC ♥ said...

That delicate and beautiful flowers. Thank nice visit.
Kisses, Denise BC

Alpicks Treasures said...

Never seen these but they do look great.

Elizabeth said...

Beautiful indeed!

Janice Thomson said...

What a marvelous profusion of colour - superb shots MB!

lazyclick said...

beautiful snaps.