SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Pink Dogwood---------------Flowers for today

I have been gone awhile and while I was in Okanogan in Eastern Washington I saw this beautiful huge Pink Dogwood Tree. Isn't it gorgeous.

If you would like to see more flowers from around the world or would like to participate click on the yellow Sunflower to your right>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>






10 comments:

Reader Wil said...

I love your pink Dogwood flowers! Very creative to show the bush and the flowers separately! Thanks for sharing and for your visit! Have a great week!

Bradley Hsi said...

Wow, your dogwood is so pretty. Mine is 5 years old and only have a few flowers every year.

Arija said...

What an incredibly beautiful specimen! I have tried growing Dogwoods but our climate is just not suitable.

Rajesh said...

Very beautiful flowers. It is nice to see so many of them in one single tree.

Alpicks Treasures said...

Very Pretty.

Regina said...

I love pink flower. Beautiful shots..

Carol............. said...

The dogwood is gorgeous..great close-up...I've been taking pictures like a maniac since I've been back..so much more to shoot here than in Arizona! (Well, of subjects that I like most.)
I'll e-mail you in a few days.... still trying to get reorganized after 6 months of being gone.

Hey, I have a picture of a blue flower on my blog and have no idea what it is..anyone?

Quiet Paths said...

These are stunning flowers. Amazing tree. I love that country - they grow so much over there and up into Canada.

Janice Thomson said...

WOW! That is stunning in every way.
Is it a Japanese Dogwood?

storyteller said...

What a delightful array of PINK blossoms ;--)
Hugs and blessings,