SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Clematis----flowers for today

I was out driving on Saturday and spotted this amazing Clematis growing all along this fence. It was simply gorgeous.

If you would like to see more amazing flowers from all around the world or you would like to participate please click on the yellow sunflower to your right.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>





9 comments:

mimi said...

what a beautiful flower fence pink flowers. so lovely!!!

kayleen said...

Wow, what a huge clematis. Absolutely stunning. Wonderful capture. Thanks for stopping by.

Regina said...

You captured flowers amazingly.

♥ Denise BC ♥ said...

Hello, MARY
Incredibly beautiful, the wall turned into a tapestry of color pink.
kisses

Luiz Santilli Jr said...

Hi Mary Beth

Wonderful flowers!
Thanks for sharing!
Thanks also for posting for TODAY'S FLOWERS.

Luiz

DeniseinVA said...

What a lovely sight to come across. Great images! Thank you for sharing them.

Unknown said...

Oh my, that can't be one plant? I've never seen so many in one place, stunning!

Janice Thomson said...

Oh my goodness that is downright gorgeous! What a vine!

storyteller said...

What MAGNIFICENT pink blossoms ... captured beautifully. Thanks for sharing.
Hugs and blessings,