SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Tulips are here!!






We have sunshine the past 3 days and it really brought the Tulips out in the valley. It is tulip Festival and the colors are gorgeous. Tuesday I was in the Valley taking pictures. Too many!! Enjoy

4 comments:

Janice Thomson said...

Those pink double tulips are spectacular!

Beemoosie said...

Always SO incredible!!
~Blessings
Bonnie

Sara Chapman said...

The tulip photos here and above are GREAT! I so wish I could have seen them this year. Maybe next year. What a show, and good shots!

Sara Chapman said...

Also, I have to say the horse hooves "clopping" is not a great sound to view your beautiful photos by. If there were a way to mute it or even turn it off while visiting, your site would be a lot better for me. Just thought I'd let you know one person's feedback. Thanks!