SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Sunday, April 26, 2009

More Tulips....

The tulips are so beautiful I just can't stop posting them. The first picture is of some tulips I picked and put in my house.
The colors are so unreal too.
Many artists come to the valley to paint the whole scene.
Bulb production is a huge crop in the Skagit Valley. Skagit Valley bulbs are known world wide---even in Holland.

To see more beautiful flowers from all over the world or to participate click on the yellow sunflowers on your right.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>







10 comments:

BeanTownBoy said...

Gorgeous!! No wonder you can't stop posting. By the way, I think that guy is copying one of your photos!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful field of tulips. I like the photo of the artist painting them.

Paz

Shey said...

WOW! I love tulips! It's so amazing that they have many vibrant colors. I'd love to paint them too, if I only know how. :) Otherwise my "paintbrush & canvas" is my camera.

:)

kazu said...

Wow It's wonderful place!
Beautiful tulips.
Great photos!

mimi said...

fabulous tulip flowers. so pretty. thanks for sharing.

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Mary Beth: You used speed painting by capturing them with your camera.

Janice Thomson said...

These are just so fantastic - such an awesome riot of colour.

Alpicks Treasures said...

They are all so pretty. Thanks for the email with the signs. Your a sweetie. Take care.

Debbie Courson Smith said...

They are so beautiful - and only once a year, so I love seeing them.

DeniseinVA said...

Wonderful post, I have enjoyed all your flowers very much and loved your photographs. What a great place to visit. Thank you so much for sharing them with Today's Flowers. Your participation is much appreciated.