SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Outside cat...........

.....from an inside window. This is Niblet one of the barn cats sitting on the deck rail. She loves to hang around the house, because she may get an extra handout or a chance to get inside and see what the humans do. MB




6 comments:

Debbie Courson Smith said...

I'd let her in if she asked. She's a pretty calico.

Janice Thomson said...

She's such a sweet kitty MB - love her colours. I once had one very similar but the colours were muted so we called her Misty.

Anonymous said...

Well, hello there, Niblet - Nice to meet ya!

George Townboy said...

Pretty scene.

Alpicks Treasures said...

I have one of those and 2 inside.. Kitty looks sweet.

Lilli & Nevada said...

She is beautiful wish i had a barn to let some of my cats out in.