The Eagles winter here in the Valley. Yesterday was an exceptionally good day for viewing. I stood right under the tree to capture this guy. Same Eagle.
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Amazing!!! I wonder why he didn't take off?! He's very brave & VERY BEAUTIFUL!
OOOOHHH...that eagle is beautiful. I had some in our field out back a couple of years ago and was able to get pretty close too..now I really really miss not being home in WA! Will e-mail you.
6 comments:
Amazing!!! I wonder why he didn't take off?! He's very brave & VERY BEAUTIFUL!
Absolutely great!!! I have never seen an eagle up close and personal (except at zoos, etc.) You got some fabulous shots.
Hugs,
Betsy
OOOOHHH...that eagle is beautiful. I had some in our field out back a couple of years ago and was able to get pretty close too..now I really really miss not being home in WA!
Will e-mail you.
Just lovely. I wish we had them near here.
Abraham Lincoln
Brookville Daily Photo
Love how you caught the wind ruffling his feathers.
And how delightful to see the buds on the trees!
Amazing shots!
Post a Comment