Oh how sweet! I just love Niblet. I really do have to post my Twigs photo. They look so much alike. I may name my next kitty Niblet ... I just love that name too!
How cute they are! So sweet! My bad dog D'Ora is quite different. She expects from cats to run and hide :) Hope your computer is OK again! Have a nice weekend, MaryBeth!
How cute they are! So sweet! My bad dog D'Ora is quite different. She expects from cats to run and hide :) Hope your computer is OK again! Have a nice weekend, MaryBeth!
10 comments:
What a cute pair. Is that the cat from outside? Did you get alot of rain? We did and how nice it was. Enjoy your day
Awww that's so sweet!!! My mom's dog & cat are like that too!
Dogs and cats can get along I guess but are almost always depicted as enemies. This is a nice photo. I wonder what they were thinking?
Oh how sweet! I just love Niblet. I really do have to post my Twigs photo. They look so much alike. I may name my next kitty Niblet ... I just love that name too!
Smiles,
Lea
They are cuties! Don't you just want to cuddle up with them?
Awe! They are so cute together. ;-)
What a riot!! Must be that your personality infected them!
How cute they are! So sweet!
My bad dog D'Ora is quite different. She expects from cats to run and hide :)
Hope your computer is OK again!
Have a nice weekend, MaryBeth!
How cute they are! So sweet!
My bad dog D'Ora is quite different. She expects from cats to run and hide :)
Hope your computer is OK again!
Have a nice weekend, MaryBeth!
I'm needing a best friend too! LOL
Post a Comment