



Stanwood has a tiny skate park,but it is fun for the little boys. Here are Brett (9) and Bradley (8) on their scooters. Two pictures of Brett.
Two pictures of Bradley
And new houses coming down the hill on the other side of the railroad tracks. Used to be farmland.






5 comments:
Oh what I would give to have there knees..... lol... Mine is back to the same old pain thing again. Take care
May be a tiny park, but those things still look scary. Can you tell I don't have any experience with them? >,-)
Yes, farm land to developments. Where will it end? When the only thing that's wild, is National/State Parks?
Sorry to be so pessimistic. I should just be glad I found some blossoms around my neck of the woods. :-)
Mari-Nanci
That's such a good thing to have for the kids, and your boys look like naturals! Great shots!
Handsome grandsons ...
I saw mine, as I mentioned, they're around the same age.
Looks like loads of fun ... but I just know I would break a leg. Guess I'll stick to swinging from vines! LOL
Blessings,
Lea
Post a Comment