

The Tulips in the valley are finally starting to open up. The Tulip Festival started April 1st and usually by the 1st the valley is awash with color. Cold weather has delayed lots of stuff. So here is a start and I will add more when they are better. MB






7 comments:
Still waiting for ours here in Minnesota....sigh :)
Oh my goodness! I can't even imagine acres of tulips! One at a time is all I ever see, and they are not even poking up out of the earth yet. That is a wonderful sight, thank you.
Worth waiting for! It looks like Holland. {We were there, in springtime, many years ago.}
Thank you for being happy for my good testing report. :-)
M-N
They are lovely!!! I have buds on my daffies, so we are just behind you this year.
It looks like a lovely dream! I've never seen anything like that. Beautiful!
Blessings,
Lea
Makes you wanna tip toe through the tulips! LOL What a amazing photo, I love it!
Beautiful, I love the tulips!!
Post a Comment