SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Red barn



I love this old barn and the house that goes with it. See the old tire swing. It just looks like summer days and farm kids. Look at the size of the tree by the house---there are 3 more in front also. Raindrops on my wind shield, too.

7 comments:

smilnsigh said...

Perfect house. And two porches too! Plus that sweet old barn. -happy sigh-

Alpicks Treasures said...

Hope you had ancie time at your Mom's? Nice Barn.

Beemoosie said...

Oh, what memories it must hold!!

Nancy Jo said...

Hi mb,
I think I want to live in this one. I mean they do have a tire swing. I can wear my pretty white summer dress while I swing in it. Of course I will never be able to get the black stuff off my dress but who cares? And with my motion sickness I can only swing for about , well back and forth once will usually do it.And I do have that white dress on.
NANCY JO

Champ Townboy said...

This is gorgeous! I love houses like that, and the big trees make them so much more inviting! thanks for braving the rain to get this shot.

Unknown said...

I'd love to live there too, what a great house to call home! Love the barn photo too, may I lift it?

Farmhouse Blessings said...

That is the barn of my dreams. You take such beautiful photos, MaryBeth.