SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Off to Mothers




I went to see my Mother and wish her Happy Birthday. She is now 92. What a funny, dear sweet lady she is. I hope when I grow up I will be like her. We went shopping and to lunch and laughed a lot. She wants to paint her kitchen floor, so she has been painting different patterns that she might like. It will have to be different and colorful. Here are some designs:

6 comments:

smilnsigh said...

Wish her a Happy Birthday, from me. And tell her, I like the last one best.

Of course I have to! It's reds and pinks and I'm *genetically programed* to love those colors. ,-)

And I love it that she's painting her kitchen floor! What a gem she must be!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to your Mom!! Wow, I wanna be just like your Mom at 92, painting the floor and all! I like the last one also, go Mom!!

Anonymous said...

Good to read you had a nice time with your mom. I like the patterns you've posted. Best birthday wishes to your mom!

Paz

Nancy Jo said...

WOW!! She is really thinkng outside the box on those floor designs. I would have trouble with those if I had the flu. LOOK AT THE CEILING ALL THE WAY TO THE BATHROOM. HA.
Happy BIRTHDAY TO MOM. So nice that you want to be like her when you grow up. Tell her good luck with the floor painting. Let us see know which design is the final choice.
NANCY JO

Champ Townboy said...

Happy Birthday to your MOM!! I like the bottom one best!

Beckster said...

What a great mum you have! Cool designs. I actually really like the 2nd one, you think if she doesn't use it I can? It's got that retro-chic thing I always try to create in my flat/apartment but it never happens because 'stuff' I own gets in the way and spoils it...but that design rocks.