SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Homestead



This is the LeQue Farm on LeQue Island in Stanwood.
You can see the house is still standing in the second picture and the history in the first. The house is boarded up now and the barn is there also (I forgot to take a picture). It is on a slough and a pretty spot.
Click on fiest pic to read history.

3 comments:

Nancy Jo said...

Hi mb,
That was pretty interesting. Did you go look in the windows? I want to look in the windows.
Is your snow gone now? the pups were loving it.
It was 60 here this morning, but only for a minute. its back into the 40's now, windy and wet. I really want to play in the dirt.
NANCY JO

smilnsigh said...

Wish someone was living in it...

Anonymous said...

I love how the two trees frame the house. Nice photo.

Paz