MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
Of course you can call a house cute. :-) And cute it is. Almost a faerie tale cottage, even.Mari-Nanci
Splendid roof, marvellous the photographs very beautiful and cute the house!
Very Pretty
That's a cute country house. That's like lifted from a picture. it must be so cozy inside.
I love it!! Nice and cozy.Watch how you us the term 'Cute' ... I think that might be copyrighted!! LOL
Of course you can call a house cute, I know Mari beat me to it but I just couldn't help myself! Look at that detail, amazing compared to todays houses, that's why I love the old ones the best!
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
6 comments:
Of course you can call a house cute. :-) And cute it is. Almost a faerie tale cottage, even.
Mari-Nanci
Splendid roof, marvellous the photographs very beautiful and cute the house!
Very Pretty
That's a cute country house. That's like lifted from a picture. it must be so cozy inside.
I love it!! Nice and cozy.
Watch how you us the term 'Cute' ... I think that might be copyrighted!! LOL
Of course you can call a house cute, I know Mari beat me to it but I just couldn't help myself! Look at that detail, amazing compared to todays houses, that's why I love the old ones the best!
Post a Comment