SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Monday, April 21, 2008

Computer down---Hit the road




My computer was down so I went North to Bellingham. No snow today and a beautiful day. Bellingham Bay has many wonderful parks. this one is on South Bellingham Bay. It was sunny and chilly and windy, so many sailboats were out.

5 comments:

smilnsigh said...

Sorry about the ding-dang computer!

NOOOOOOOO! I am not leaving any blogging!!!! Just doing all of it, in my own way.

Which of course, will probably be more than one photo a day, after my whining about the daily-ness getting to me. I'm such a nut!

HUGS,
Mari-Nanci

Anonymous said...

Is this the same MB I know from another great corner?
Now, Young Lady, what a blogger you are ...

Nancy Jo said...

MB,
Who is that guy anyway? Hey I need to move you have such pretty things to see around where you live. Is your system up and running yet? The computor I mean. Hate it when it doesn't work. Although I find I have a lot more time.
Nancy Jo

Alpicks Treasures said...

Love the pictures. Get that computer up and running... lol

Unknown said...

You do have it all, even a fan now? LOL