SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Thursday, January 25, 2007

The blues


I think that is what I must have. Or maybe I am having a pity party all by myself. Our power was out all day today. Since early morning 'til around 4. So I was over on the Samish river and I always see these boats but I have never taken a picture of them and since they look like I felt I thought Yep Yep Yep!!! So I am over whatever. I need to take some pictures of the horses the only ones I have are just kylee on her horse and the minis. They are posted on my other blog. I will quietly go now that I have been reduced to just babbling.

5 comments:

Beemoosie said...

(((HUGS))) Must have been something in the air,hon, cause I had the blues yesterday too! I was kinda cranky on top of it all!
That is a cool picture, even though those boats do look so sad. You have quite the eye for this

Unknown said...

Neat picture, this one would make a good puzzle too! I think it's the winter blues, esp. for you with the snow and loss of power, that would depress anyone! Think spring farmgirl!!

Alpicks Treasures said...

Its a shame they just let those old boats sit and rott? Keep Warm and safe. Allison

Tracey said...

That's a cool shot...where'd you take it?

Day4plus said...

I took it on the Samish river on the bay view-Edison Rd. West of burlington. MB