SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Friday, January 12, 2007

Reflections on a pond


I guess this blog is one photo a day in what is going on in my life. I went to feed the horses turned to look at the pond and this is what I saw.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Just beautiful, should be made into a puzzle!!

Day4plus said...

Sue, I did put it as the background on the computer because I like it too. A puzzle would be fun. MB

Nancy Jo said...

It would take me the rest of my life to do a puzzle but the picture is nice, actually real nice.
Thanks for checking out my blog, yes the little bits are cute. I bought all that stuff about 10 years ago when my oldest grand daughter was about one, its been played with a lot.
Looks like we are going to get some of that ice storm they have been talking about, will find out over the next few days.
What kind of little tea sets do you collect, in case I should come across some in my thrifting?
NANCY JO