MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
Yum! I bt the house smelled wonderful while you were cooking it! The raspberries in my garden aren't ripe yet - they're late this year.
Homemade jam! Now I'm hungry.
That looks good enough to eat. I wish I had enough blackberries to make some jam.
I love raspberries and that jam looks wonderful! Did you ever get the grandma book I sent you that you won?
Oh what a great blog you have here, love it! We just finished putting up cherries. Bumper crop this year. The apricots will be ripe within the week. Love this time of year.
Send ol' «Louis» a jar! He loves raspberries even more than strawberries! These look delicious!
No doubt... I just love making my own jam, but it's a bit difficult to find good fruits on winter...http://muchagracia-argentina.blogspot.com
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
7 comments:
Yum! I bt the house smelled wonderful while you were cooking it! The raspberries in my garden aren't ripe yet - they're late this year.
Homemade jam! Now I'm hungry.
That looks good enough to eat. I wish I had enough blackberries to make some jam.
I love raspberries and that jam looks wonderful! Did you ever get the grandma book I sent you that you won?
Oh what a great blog you have here, love it! We just finished putting up cherries. Bumper crop this year. The apricots will be ripe within the week. Love this time of year.
Send ol' «Louis» a jar! He loves raspberries even more than strawberries! These look delicious!
No doubt... I just love making my own jam, but it's a bit difficult to find good fruits on winter...
http://muchagracia-argentina.blogspot.com
Post a Comment