SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Sunday, June 14, 2009

From Bud to Blossom...............Today's Flowers

.........n one day. I shot this bud in the morning of June 9th--afternoon and evening of the same day.

If you would like to see more flowers from around the world click on the yellow Sunflower on your right>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>







9 comments:

Carletta said...

Amazing series!
It's nice that you could and thought to capture it in its progression.

SquirrelQueen said...

Very beautiful, the progression is lovely. Great photos.

SQ

DeniseinVA said...

These are stunning, a wonderful series of photos. I enlarged them and the detail is incredible. Thanks for sharing and also thank you so much for stopping by my Today's Flowers. Have a great week.

Kerri Farley said...

It's absolutely gorgeous!! Glad you showed the progression of it!

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Mary Beth: Nicely captured, I love the progression of the bloom.

Arija said...

Lovely Peony popping her stays! Nice shots.

Anonymous said...

Incredibly beautiful! Such a good idea, too.

Sherry said...

Very pretty and it's so neat to see the progression from bud to bloom, all in one day. Nice post.

Alpicks Treasures said...

Very Pretty. Sorry I have been away. I will try to keep up..