SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Seaside Daisies



I shot these pretties down by the bay today. MB

To see more flowers go to: http://www.flowersfromtoday.blogspot.com

16 comments:

2sweetnsaxy said...

What a beautiful shot! I love the pretty little flowers and they look great among the rocks. Nicely done! :-)

Maria said...

The last blossoms in autumn look so beautiful!

Arija said...

Beautiful coastal flowers. Why oh why did I not see your superb fog post below, or the shots of the sea below that . Really beautiful,

Leora said...

So pretty. I think I love the little rocks under the flowers almost as much as the flowers.

Flying Solo said...

I could put this shot on my wall!!

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Mary: It is so neat to get a beautiful wild flower.

Kahshe Cottager said...

A very nice composition for your photo! The contrast between the rocks and the flowers really shows them well I think.

Linda Reeder said...

Thanks for the comment. I can't keep up with you! I didn't know about this blog site. Is it new, a secret, or are you just spreading the beauty of your photos around?

Janice Thomson said...

Delightful composition MB. Funny how the last flowers seem to have more beauty as their season winds down.

Alpicks Treasures said...

Very Pretty there Marybeth.

EG CameraGirl said...

They are so pretty! And they look so fresh for this time of year.

♥ Denise BC ♥ said...

Hi, beautiful, I like the way they are mixed among the rocks. I thank you for sharing.
hugs,
Denise & Santilli - TF Team

Ladynred said...

Those are beautiful yellow flowers!

dot said...

They look so pretty against those rocks! I have yellow flowers today also.

George Townboy said...

Gorgeous!

DeniseinVA said...

They certainly are pretties! And this is a wonderful shot, beautifully composed with the rocks. Great photo!