The horses are sooooooo cute! The cave is very high in the mountains, I think I will post some more pictures of our trip. Here is a link to the webside if you want to check! http://www.eisriesenwelt.at/site/content/CB_ContentShow.php?coType=photos
MB, looking forward to learning to ride all over again when I come to your house. Probably a good idea to have medical supplies on hand at that time. NANCY JO
4 comments:
The horses are sooooooo cute!
The cave is very high in the mountains, I think I will post some more pictures of our trip. Here is a link to the webside if you want to check!
http://www.eisriesenwelt.at/site/content/CB_ContentShow.php?coType=photos
MB,
looking forward to learning to ride all over again when I come to your house. Probably a good idea to have medical supplies on hand at that time.
NANCY JO
Love the one of Tuffy...
Love the way you describer their personality :)
Post a Comment