MB, Your pictures are something else!! Wonder what else they are? I never understood that saying. Well they are really good I know that.You sure have been getting out and about. I was out in the yard today, that was nice. NANCY JO
Hallo MaryBeth, these are stunning pictures from your trip to Oregon! Thank you for reminding me, I was so busy last week. What great landscape along Chetco River and the Pacific Coast - GREAT GREAT GREAT! That's also an interesting system with the watch towers. Seems to be quite dry in that region. The redferns are also impressive trees, oh my God! And you really slept in a yurt - first I thought I misunderstood something, but then I saw the picture. Yurts are highly interesting, I read something about them once, you can build them up within a few hours or so and move on. You lead a very exciting life, thanks for sharing! *Sigh* Have a nice weekend!
9 comments:
Such a neat series of photos MB - love these beautiful shots!
Oh can I please step into them?!?
Gentle hugs,
Miss Mari-Nanci
Ohh!! That is too beautiful! never saw a rock in the ocean with trees before.
I wish to see the Pacific Ocean one day!
Gorgeous shots, MB. You are my eyes for the Pacific, as I have never been there. Thank you.
Hi MJ! Just wanted to stop by and say hello. As always, your photos are amazing!
Farmgirl hugs,
Lea
Oh, wow, MB! "Louis" can hear and smell the ocean in these images!
MB,
Your pictures are something else!! Wonder what else they are? I never understood that saying. Well they are really good I know that.You sure have been getting out and about. I was out in the yard today, that was nice.
NANCY JO
Hallo MaryBeth, these are stunning pictures from your trip to Oregon! Thank you for reminding me, I was so busy last week.
What great landscape along Chetco River and the Pacific Coast - GREAT GREAT GREAT!
That's also an interesting system with the watch towers. Seems to be quite dry in that region. The redferns are also impressive trees, oh my God!
And you really slept in a yurt - first I thought I misunderstood something, but then I saw the picture. Yurts are highly interesting, I read something about them once, you can build them up within a few hours or so and move on.
You lead a very exciting life, thanks for sharing! *Sigh*
Have a nice weekend!
So that's what the coast looks like up north. These are stunning. I especially like the 2nd one.
Post a Comment