SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Critters

1. Roughskinned Newt
2. Chubby slug
3. Whatcha lookin' at! frog
4. Wooley Bear Caterpillar--More black means more winter
5. 6 lined beetle





6 comments:

Flying Solo said...

Love it!
Must be the most amazing post I ever saw!

Marvin said...

Cool critters. That's one big slug!

Janice Thomson said...

What an interesting array of critters. Is that an American bullfrog we hear so much about up here? Biologists say when the woolly is curled like that at this time of year he is in hibernation already and the warmth of our hand can bring him to with dire consequences as he won't go back into that state and consequently will freeze to death - I never thought of this before but it does make sense.

Unknown said...

You've gone buggy girl!!! Great shots!

George Townboy said...

Great assortment, including the finger and the quarter! Awesome!

Alpicks Treasures said...

You have some strange critters there but cute in there own way.