SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Thursday, October 2, 2008

The big and the not so big



Here is a beautiful pic of summer Mt. Baker. Such a nice little road trip and a fun walk. AND THEN--- Look at this poor little viola trying her darndest to survive in my garden walkway. Bravo I say!!

6 comments:

EG CameraGirl said...

Very cool comparison, MB. What a creative idea!

Nancy Jo said...

And what a fine job that little viola is doing. Mother nature is a wonder.
NANCY JO

Unknown said...

You always find a way to capture the best of your world, another great shot! Come visit me, I have a photo posted and was wondering if you knew where it was? Hugs!!

Louis la Vache said...

Nice study in contrasts, MB!

Re your "snapdragon" in the right sidebar - "Louis" is a snapdragon, too! Part of him snapped - and the rest of him is draggin'!

Flying Solo said...

so beautiful both :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Hi, just goes to show you even something cracked can spring forth something beautiful. Just beautiful, thanks for sharing.
Come back and visit me again at
http://myfairladymysophia.blogspot.com