SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Apples for sale





A cold, rainy, misty day but the apples looked and tasted excellent. YUM!!

7 comments:

Maria said...

The apples look good and I'm sure they taste very good! The apple trees bear quite a lot of apples!
I am on a diet and I eat at least one apple a day at the moment :)
I could not see the price of your apples very well.

Alpicks Treasures said...

WOW Apples. I wish we had some picking trees here? They do look good.

Unknown said...

You still got apples, lucky you! Ours are all done! I must say, you keep taking better photos every time I come here to catch up! The fog and sea ones are the best, your really good girl! Hope you find a part time job, and thanks for stopping by, always nice to hear from you!

Chuck Pefley said...

Hey, MB. I've seen a few "Washington grown" apples here on the east coast. Always a surprise to find them so far away from home. Guess that's why we're known for our apples.

Nancy Jo said...

Hi mb,
You seem to be all over the place. Apples, bridges and passes. Did you go visit your Mom? The apples looked good, I have been eating a lot of apples, not sure why, I just seem to HAVE to have them. Those and candy corn, then I need to lay down.
NANCY JO

Janice Thomson said...

Mmmm - those look ever so good!

Flying Solo said...

I love the signs! Specially the second one.